How to Use a Weed Grinder: Types of Marijuana Grinder
The weed grinders arrive in distinct shapes, including colors. We are graded according to the types of compartments which we provide. The three primary forms comprise:
- 2 Pieces (1 Chamber) Grinder
Two-piece individual chamber grinders consist of a tiny bowl approximately the thickness and form of a (perhaps a little slightly shorter) ping pong ball. This is the chamber of one. This sort of grinding machine is considered a two-piece since it includes a cover as well. Cup + cap = 2 pcs. Place the cover on the pot, and make a single space.
- 3 Pieces (2 Chamber) Grinder
Consider this two-piece cover, including a bowl grinder. Then install an extra component underneath. It is a grinder of three parts, two-chambered. Let’s get back to the end. The cap arrives first. This may have claws or paddles to aid in grinding. Lastly follows a chamber to grind. These can also have teeth, including pegs. The base of both the mixing chamber can have gaps in a 3-piece grinder and for the floor-up bud to slip into.
- 4 Pieces (3 Chambers) Grinder
Steps Using Weed Grinder
- Cut the cover off the end. Using your fingertips to split bigger buds, then position them through the teeth of the grinding machine. Do not bother to place some buds in the middle directly – this is when the magnetic pivots and everything in the middle get destroyed.
- Start replacing your grinder cover then give it another 10 twistings, before enough of the weed has dropped via the openings. You should cut the top as well as press across the side of the grinder, which helps free any sticky bits that are trapped between the teeth.
- To locate that basket layer containing all the newly harvested pot that is still in the marijuana grinder, press the channel from the teeth out. Plug it up, touch, or twist your tube to enjoy!
- Scrape several out from a sheet of parchment and also the grinding tool offered (not even all grinder transactions would have one, though they’re certainly handy) after you have gathered enough kief throughout the lower chamber. Perhaps, to render it more powerful, you can scatter kief on such a cup or reserve it for another one. Be vigilant of metal scrapers, because they will scrap aluminum particles along through your kief!
Cleaning the Weed Grinder
- You‘re going to probably use the grinder so much just then because it‘s going to get gritty with kief grease. The connector on the edges where the bits hook together would become stringy, making twisting easy (or extremely difficult). Do not shut your grinder away from you by leaving it tidy; these are a few tricks to get things going smoothly.
- Apply isopropyl acid plus salt into the gritty grinder bits. It becomes a favorite-to way of washing pipes, including bongs, but somehow it functions almost very well on grinder bits to get out of the residue.
- To shake kief loose off the frame, use a tiny device (e.g., another soft-bristled brush, perhaps a smooth shaving brush, either toothbrush).
- Freezing the grinder makes conditions more difficult, allowing kief to adhere. If it’s especially stubborn, try throwing your grinder throughout the freezer until picking up that kief mess. For very unforgivably sticky grinders, it is better often to remove the thing entirely, particularly if it’s an inexpensive grinder.