- Purple Haze has its medicinal purposes that are useful in treating anxiety, stress, and muscle tension. It is also a good choice for recreational use as it is not very heavy and is considered a very social type of smoke.
- It has a unique and extremely smooth and tasty smoke due to its Sativa genes with the combination of smell, color, and taste of the purple genetics.
- Purple Haze grows to a medium to tall height and the leaves are darker than most known sativas. It changes it color according to the temperature which can range from violet, lavender, and even blue in extremely cold climates.
- It has earned a place as one of the chosen cannabis varieties chosen by discriminating growers.
- The plant emits a very subtle aroma and the effect when smoked induces a soaring high due to its Haze genetics, but can be expected to finish with a more relaxing overall buzz.
Purple Haze can be grown both indoors and outdoors although most growers prefer to cultivate it indoors in order to have a better yield. Growers can expect to have a decent and large volume of potent cannabis buds when the plant is given ample time to fully vegetate. Factors such as temperature, moisture, lighting, and soil pH are to be considered.
|Purple Haze Feminized
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||300 – 400 g|
|Height :||110 – 150 cm|
|Flowering :||50 – 65 days|
|Stone :||Long-Lasting Head Buzz|
|THC level :||High|