- Orange Bud is one of the authentic 100% skunk varieties there are. It has been recognized during the 80’s and the 90’s and still remains as one of the best marijuana strains. It produces a high yield, it is easy to grow, it smells and tastes great, and is highly potent.
- The Orange Bud strain is one of the easiest varieties to grow. This is because the plant is versatile and strong at the same time. It can be grown indoors or outdoors but most people grow them indoors.
- It is a pretty sturdy plant that can grow to around 95 cm thereby making it a medium-sized plant. It may take up to 9 – 12 weeks before a harvest can be taken from the plant but this is compensated by the fact that each square meter can produce a yield of 500 to 600 grams.
- The plant can easily be identified by looking at the crystals and pretty orange hairs that cover up its hard dense buds. When mature, the plant would have more orange on it than green.
- Orange Bud smells just like the fruit combined with some other tones of citrus and sweet smells. When smoked, the aroma translates to taste making the plant also taste like the fruit. To be specific, it tastes sweet and comes with a citrusy tone of nectarine and the ripe fruit.
- It has a potent THC, usually between 8 – 15%, making ideal even for beginning users.
- It gives a cerebral high. It evokes happiness, euphoria, creativity, and relaxation all at the same time because of its Indica and Sativa combination. It is recommended for use by people with active lifestyles but want to do activities at a steady, relaxed pace. It is also a must-try for Skunk variety connoisseurs looking for a sweet citrusy strain that is 100% skunk.
- Although not primarily a medical strain, it can be smoked to relieve depression and other stress-related issues as well as some minor pains.
- Some minor setbacks include cotton mouth and dry eyes, which is pretty common anyway with marijuana.
Although good for indoor growing, the plant loves sunlight. It is best to either find a way for sunlight to reach the plant or buy bulbs that simulate the rays of the sun. Hot climates are favorable to the plant making an ideal strain for people who live in hot climates who wish to grow outdoors.
|Orange Bud Regular
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||500 to 600 g / m2|
|Flowering :||9 – 12 weeks|
|Stone :||Creative, Relaxed|
|THC level :||8 – 15%|
|Grow :||Easy – Moderate|