- The Malawi Gold strain is one of the oldest cannabis strains. It originates from the Tanzania region of Africa. Since the strain originated and survived in a sub-tropical region, it is important to note that this is the best environment for the plant.
- Auto Flowering means there is no need to use the 12/12 photoperiod method. However, monitor and control temperature in the plant environment and set 80 degrees Fahrenheit as the grow temperature and keep it around 65 degrees Fahrenheit at night in order to simulate Malawi Gold’s natural habitat.
- Growing Auto Flowering Malawi Gold Feminized seeds is easy once you get to know the simple steps you need to take. However, inexperienced growers should do a lot of research before growing the Malawi Gold successfully.
- Growing outdoors is recommended only for climates similar to that of the Tanzanian region. If you live in a different climate, it is best to use indoor planting systems to maintain an environment optimal for the plant’s health.
- The plant has very dense buds covered with bright orange to reddish hair that’s coated with thick resin. Its texture is very sticky.
- The strain, because of its natural origins can grow a lot bigger than most strains, especially hybrids. Outdoors or in its original environment, it can grow to 4 meters and sometimes even higher. Indoors, it can grow up to 180 cm depending on the room provided.
- Although these seeds are Auto Flowering, it still takes a bit longer than other strains for it to flower. It takes approximately 8 weeks to flower because of its size.
- Whatever it lacks in quickness to mature, it more than compensates with its big yields. A single square meter can produce 750g per harvest, more if grown outdoors.
- Since it is a pure sativa strain, the high it brings when smoked comes with a highly uplifting feeling plus an energetic and euphoric vibe. It also helps creativity slightly. It also causes cotton mouth.
- Medically, it can be used to relive stress, insomnia and pain. It is also great in fighting depression. It does give a slight boost to appetite but the effect on appetite is not very significant.
An important thing to consider is its size. It grows tall and its buds are dense, this means it will eventually need something to lean on. Construct stakes and tie it to the branches to help the plant support its weight. A little extra effort and the plant rewards with big yields.
|Malawi Gold Auto Flowering
Feminized Strain Specifications
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 – 450 g/m2|
|Flowering :||70 days|
|Stone :||Cerebral Buzz|
|THC level :||15 – 20%|