- Hawaiian Gold is one of the strains that thrive well in a tropical environment. Although it can be grown whether indoors or outdoors, the considerations for the temperature, lighting and source of nutrients must be watched out carefully.
- When smoked, its taste and smell is likened to aroma with hints of sweet fruity flavor. In addition, it provides an inspiring high as well as a great upper effect, making it a great choice for people who want actively awake and keep their brain functioning at high capacity. The effects could last up to two to three hours.
- In addition to the inspiration-inducing effects, it is also well regarded for its aphrodisiac effects.
- One of its effects is to induce a good visual ocular release making it work well with patients diagnosed with glaucoma.
- It is also good for patients suffering migraines, depressions and anxiety.
- It has more than the average number of trichomes in a square meter and the THC level is at 22% qualifying it as one of the most potent cannabis strains.
- Hawaiian Gold can be grown whether outdoors or indoors. Although a lot of growers prefer to grow most types of cannabis indoors for several reasons such as being able to control the temperature and lighting constant without having to worry about the sudden changes in weather, fluctuations in temperature, unexpected heavy rains, animal attacks or thieves. Hawaiian gold strain is in fact a good candidate for growing indoors since the adult plants grow up to medium height during harvest time.
- Hawaiian gold is a strain that can be grown by beginners who want to explore premium types of strains. As long as the plant is getting the right environment, nutrients, lighting and watering, it should be easy to cultivate it.
- The expected yield at the end of the growing period is 350 to 450 grams per square meters. This would take about eight to nine weeks of planting period, which includes the germination process and flowering phase until the buds are mature enough for harvest.
Hawaiian Gold is a premium type of strain that can be grown even by beginners. It can grow well whether done indoors or outdoors, but the temperature has to be watched carefully because this is a tropical type of plant. The entire growing period can last from eight to nine weeks with a usual yield of 350 to 450 grams per square meters.
|Hawaiian Gold Regular
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||350 – 450 g/m2|
|Flowering :||8 to 9 weeks|
|Stone :||High cerebral effects|
|THC level :||22%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|