- When smoked, Hash Plant gives a dominant spicy-sharp bite flavor of smoldering resin glands, a sensation which instantly becomes indistinguishable from her effect. The quick vaporization of the sparkling trichomes layers accelerates the weed’s blissful, breathtaking and rapid powerful stone.
- The plant stays compact during its relatively short flowering time. The resin drenched flower clusters is tight and develops a brittle surface when dried. It then gives off a rich, deep Afghani scent that is undercut with a hint of hashish.
- The Hash Plant strain of marijuana is commonly flat characterized by its large, fat buds that have a slightly spicy scent like a good hash does. The weed is also very easy to be cloned effectively, making it an even better self-cultured strain.
- It has a floral with a peppery and incense-sandalwood-impressive old-school exotic taste
- Some of the medicinal usages of Hash Plant include nervousness, anxiety and stress relief, aid in eliminating headache, nausea, migraines, depression and even chronic pain.
Hash Plant can be grown in both indoors and outdoors environment. However, it is mostly considered as an outdoor plant due to the fact that it gives a very pungent smell when grown indoors. Also, this marijuana plant needs to have ample amount of sunlight as well as right moistures in order to produce high amount and top quality yields. Neutral soil pH should also be taken into consideration.
|Hash Plant Regular
|Type :||Indica / Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering :||50 days|
|Stone :||Cerebral High|
|THC level :||18 – 25%|