- It is still considered short for its height with bushy thick trichosome frostings that produces amazing resins when harvested.
- Great White Feminized is the result of the genetic combinations of South Indian cannabis plants, Super Skunk and Brazilian strains, but is exhibiting mostly Indica properties.
- This strain can be grown whether indoors, outdoors or at a greenhouse. Although when grown outdoors, the typical harvest time would be around the last weeks of September when the location is in the north hemisphere or if in the south hemisphere, the last weeks of April would be a great time for harvesting. The expected yield is between 500 and 800 grams per square meters.
- When smoked, it has a strong floral with a touch of fruity and wintergreen scent. The taste is a little sour which lingers in the mouth. In addition, it has a good potency which delivers a strong high. The effect is also contributed to the THC content, which is around 14% and the stone effects are strong, deep and long lasting.
- This strain is well regarded for helping people that needs to manage excessive pain.
Great White Feminized strain is great even for beginners because it is fairly easy to cultivate and the yields are great. It can be cultivated easily as long as it is getting the right amount of nutrients from the soil which is considered to be an airy type, as well as the right amount of watering and sunlight.
|Great White Feminized
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor / Greenhouse|
|Yield :||500 to 800 g / sqm|
|Flowering :||7 to 9 weeks|
|Stone :||Very Strong|
|THC level :||14%|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|