- Dutch Treat Auto Flowering Feminized is a type of marijuana strain that produces a powerful citrus scent which is the reason why users will experience certain harshness with its smoke and with a taste similar to orange and eucalyptus.
- Dutch Treat Auto Flowering is perfect for relieving the stress you have had from work. It relaxes your whole body with a warm feeling until it eliminates the tension that your shoulders have gone through. This will surely keep you away from muscle pain suitable for people who are the workaholic type that they can hardly find some time to pause for a while and rest.
- This cannabis plant contains cannabinoids with high levels of THC, CBG, and CBD.
- If you are searching for the best solution to alleviate your mood, Dutch Treat Auto Flowering can be considered an effective way for you to take hold of. With the fact that you can put your body into total relaxation, there would be no reason for you to get mad or have a bad temper. It is usually faced with 20-30 strains.
- It has dense and sticky buds with gold trichomes all over that can also create numbers of branches. It is known for its dark green stain and with big tops.
- Users will surely notice that its smoke is quite thick compared to other cannabis plants that can irritate their throat sometimes. And because of this, it can cause people to cough even without burning Dutch Treat Auto Flowering.
- You will feel energized when using Dutch Treat Auto Flowering that it seems you are always busy but never stressed out. It can be the best way to keep your body in action that you will no longer have to use energy drinks or other energizing products available in the market.
- It will take 7 to 8 weeks before this cannabis plant produces flowers.
- Dutch Treat Auto Flowering is also useful to fight depression, anxiety, migraine, arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, and gastrointestinal disorders. Patients who have tried using Dutch Treat Auto Flowering for their situations have experienced satisfying results.
The growth of Dutch Treat Auto Flowering depends on the presence of light which means it is best that you plant it outdoors for great outcomes. However, you can also put it indoors but of course, you will surely opt for its maximum development. This is not suitable for beginners because of its intense effects.
|Dutch Treat Auto-Flowering
Feminized Strain Specifications
|Type :||Indica / Sativa Mix|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||¼ to 1/2 lb. per plant|
|Flowering :||8 Weeks|
|Stone :||Cerebral; Long-Lasting|
|THC level :||21.61%|
|Grow :||Moderate – Difficult|