Cotton Candy Feminized Strain Details
- Cotton Candy Feminized is sativa dominant marijuana strain that produces long spear-like buds. The leaves are in an excellent ratio that is not hard to trim and manicure. During hot seasons, the leaves will turn purple.
- It got its name from its taste which is sweeter than any ordinary berry-tasting marijuana plants. The pungent aroma can reach afar.
- The effect is a higher level of a hit because the user will go stoned unnoticed and later on a body relaxation occurs. The high effect is instant yet strong therefore avoid active activities like driving.
- Cotton Candy cannabis strain is a crossbreed of Lavender Weed and Power Plant strains. With the two strains combined, a better tasting with better effect was born. Instead of using both premium strains, you better get Cotton Candy because it has all the good things of both strains.
- It is one of the most delicious marijuana strains in the market now and it can be grown indoors and outdoors. You can also grow it in a greenhouse.
Note for Growers
It is one of the most sensitive marijuana strains. Cold and wet areas are too extreme for Cotton Candy plants to grow with thus it is recommended to resort to placing the plant in a greenhouse or indoors if you have a wet season outdoors. Indoor growing is highly recommended for this plant since you have full control of your growth. With proper growth and caring, you won’t regret your investment.
Cotton Candy Feminized Strain Specifications
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||450 – 550 g/m2|
|Flowering :||60 – 70 days|
|Stone :||Extreme Stoning Effect|
|THC level :||20%|