- This type of strain has been considered to be the parent strain of the OG Kosh and the Sour Diesel. This is named after its breeder, Chemdawg, who had developed this strain after multiple attempts of breeding different kinds of cannabis strains to perfect a high-quality strain.
- It has that particularly strong scent which resembles that of a combination of pine and jet fuel. This provides a very strong high and this is not highly recommended for beginning users who might not be able to afford the kick that it gives.
- Chemdawg provides that instant high and it can last for hours which would still remain to be very strong. However, it gives that relaxing effect on the body but will keep you mildly sedated and remain on the couch for hours at end.
- This is best in the treatment of pain and is also being used to stimulate sleep and appetite.
- Most of the Diesel strains of cannabis are said to originate from Chemdawg. This includes Sour, Headband, and NYC Diesel.
- One should know that should Chemdawg be grown outdoors, it can readily be harvested particularly in the month of October at an average yield of 700-800 g/sqm. This considers Chemdawg to be one of the highest yielding cannabis ever.
- Its colas can be very dense and very huge. This may commonly reach up to a diameter of 6 inches.
- This is well known for providing a very relaxing effect for the user.
- This can be considered very useful for those who are just about to learn growing Chemdawg as it would teach newbies more about growing cannabis with a very high yield.
The Screen of Green which is also known as the Low Stress Training is the perfect method for this type of cannabis strain to be perfectly grown. Although this can produce a very much high yield, it is very much vulnerable to mold attacks and mildew. This means that one must be particularly concerned about the ventilation of the grown room to always have a low humidity level. That is if one considers growing Chemdawg indoors. Moreover, when grown outdoors, this is not recommended to be grown in areas having very humid climates. If possible it must be grown outdoors in a tropical climate. This will ensure greater yield with less mildew or molds. One should always maintain topping this strain to also contribute to more yields.
|Type :||Mostly Sativa|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||700-800 grams/sqm|
|Flowering :||9-10 weeks|
|Stone :||Very Strong|
|THC level :||20% potent|
|Grow :||Easy to Moderate|