California Dream Feminized Strain Details
- This type of marijuana strain which contains a high citrusy flavor gives its smoker a more interesting and refreshing feeling. What more with an added touch of sweet and minty flavor associated with this, more satisfaction will be provided to the smoker.
- It gets its name from where it has originated. Thus, California was attached to its name because it is where its roots came from.
- To attain maximum harvest output of California Dream Feminized, the grower must follow the proper guidelines presented to ensure high yield. That is why; it is recommended that it is only grown by experts who have sufficient knowledge in growing this. On the other hand, non-beginners will also do as long as they can follow the correct steps because failure to comply with the proper steps will not give one higher amount of produce for a certain period covered.
- It can be grown both outdoor and indoor. But what is highly suggested is for it to be planted in an indoor environment where the temperature is just enough and the needed nutrients are present for it to survive. Should one decide to grow it outdoor, precautionary measures must be considered to make it sustainable. Thus, if one plans to plant it in an outdoor environment, one must see to it that the climate is tropical.
- Since it blooms or it produces flowers in around eight weeks from the day of the plantation, then the practical time to reap the harvest is by the month of October.
- If the plants being planted are 100% female, the probability of these strains of cannabis seeds to produce male flowers is high.
Note for Growers
This marijuana strain can give the grower satisfactory amount of harvest if the grower employ the appropriate method in planting this. With proper implementation of correct procedures in planting, getting high produce is possible. Trusting experts to grow this is the most recommended course of action to take. With their sufficient knowledge on the do’s and don’ts of this marijuana strain, high yield will be expected. Moreover, even if it can be grown both in an indoor and outdoor environment, it is still best if one choose to plant it indoor where it can get the needed nutrients necessary for its growth. Indoor environment is the most preferred place that most growers choose to grow because it is what gives them more yields. However, when planting it outdoor the climate must be considered.
California Dream Feminized Strain Specifications
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||500-700 g/m2|
|Flowering :||8-12 Weeks|
|Stone :||Upper Body High|
|THC level :||23.9%|