- This type of marijuana strain which contains a high citrusy flavour gives its smoker a more interesting and refreshing feeling. What more with an added touch of sweet and minty flavour associated with this, more satisfaction will be provided to the smoker.
- It gets its name from where it has originated. Thus, California was attached to its name because it is where its roots came from.
- To attain maximum harvest output of California Dream Feminized, the grower must follow the proper guidelines presented to ensure high yield. That is why; it is recommended that it is only grown by experts who have sufficient knowledge in growing this. On the other hand, non beginners will also do as long as they can follow the correct steps because failure to comply with the proper steps will not give one higher amount of produce for a certain period covered.
- It can be grown both outdoor and indoor. But what is highly suggested is for it to be planted in an indoor environment where the temperature is just enough and the needed nutrients are present for it to survive. Should one decide to grow it outdoor, precautionary measures must be considered to make it sustain. Thus, if one plans to plant it in an outdoor environment, one must see to it that the climate is tropical.
- Since it blooms or it produces flowers in around eight weeks from the day of plantation, then the practical time to reap the harvest is by the month of October.
- If the plants being planted are 100% female, probability of these strains of cannabis seeds to produce male flowers is high.
|California Dream Feminized
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||500-700 g/m2|
|Flowering :||8-12 Weeks|
|Stone :||Upper Body High|
|THC level :||23.9%|