- The Black Widow is a popular strain. It is a hybrid which has dominant indica qualities but still has significant effects from its sativa genetic parents. It is a cousin of the White Widow strain and it has won several awards across the globe.
- The auto flowering version is recommended even for beginners. Indoor growing would not require using the 12/12 photoperiod because the flowering will start automatically despite of light intensity and duration. The flowering period would usually begin in 56 – 70 days after germination.
- If grown in optimal condition, the plant would produce around 350 to 450 grams for every square meter. It’s about 50 – 100 grams lesser if grown outdoors.
- The plant has qualities that naturally battle mold and mildew which makes it good as an indoor plant even if the humidity is high.
- The plant can be identified with the combination of pale and dark green on its buds along with white hairs covering it all over. The beds are very dense and look like it has been webbed by a spider because of the high amounts of resin it produces.
- The black widow has a pleasant fruity aroma. Passionfruit and kiwi are the more dominant scents and a hint of skunk, a little ammonia.
- Despite the slight ammonia smell, the bud tastes very fruity. It leaves a citrusy taste on the tongue every puff that lasts for several minutes.
- Although indica dominant, it has sativa effects such as becoming energetic. It comes with a great body buzz and a clear-headed feeling. It is also a great appetite booster. It’s recommended for day time use as it won’t usually cause couch lock unless a lot is consumed.
- Medically, the black widow has been used to treat stress-related issues such as anxiety and depression. It is also used to treat the chronic pain brought on by rheumatism and hemorrhoids. It is also a great muscle relaxant that would help people suffering from muscle spasms, body pains, and headaches. Another common use of the strain is an appetite booster in people suffering from anorexia and those infected with AIDS.
|Black Widow Autoflowering
Feminized Strain Specifications
|Type :||Mostly Indica|
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||300 – 450 g/m2|
|Height :||35-50 cm|
|Flowering :||4-8 weeks|
|Stone :||Stoned-Indica Buzz|
|THC level :||10-15%|