B-52 Regular Strain Details
- The B-52 variety is a hybrid created between Big Bud and Skunk varieties.
- The plant can be grown outdoors but is also best to be grown in a hydroponic room setup, SOG setups can also do good with it. For outdoor growth, it is best for locations with country or similar environments, yielding adult crops to be expected in the first week of October.
- Most growers find it amusingly easy to grow as it is not a very big plant but produce high yields that can be about 500 grams per square meter.
- B-52 produces huge, sticky buds, thanks to its Big Bud genes, while still maintaining the cerebral high and excellent flavor of the skunk variety.
- The plant is durable and may take an EC as high as 2.6 without showing symptoms or signs of overfeeding.
Note for Growers
If the hydroponic environment is not available, the B-52 strain can also be grown outdoors although proper care is highly needed. Soil moisture should be taken into great consideration as well as the soil pH (acidity and basicity) in order for the plant to produce high yields. This medium-height plant has a compact structure wherein massive buds are produced, thanks to its Big Bud lineage, and reasonably quick to finish in around seven to ten weeks, making it preferred to be cultivated by commercial growers. Both professional and amateur growers can grow B-52 as it is not basically too difficult to grow.
B-52 Regular Strain Specifications
|Climate :||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Yield :||600g/m2 or more|
|Height :||152 cm|
|Flowering :||49 days|
|THC level :||Medium|