Once people think about cannabis edibles, the first thing that pops out their mind is the weed brownie. Weed brownies are popular for being an outstanding stoner treat that will love by consumers, especially those who tend to eat sweets. Learn how to make weed brownies for a more enjoyable and cost-effective weed edible experience.
Why Consume Weed Brownies
Making weed brownies can be quite formidable when you are unfamiliar with the delightful world of cooking cannabis. Weed brownies have been featured in media for a decade and consider as the first option for consuming the green medicine in a consumable form.
Even the world of edibles has already extended with some other ingested type. Simple weed brownie is still the delight and primary choice for consuming weed this day.
What Makes the Best Weed Brownies?
Having the right dosage is an essential part of the whole procedure. Using a higher dosage can make the people eat them having a high rough trip.
Here are the good-to-know info and tips about weed brownies:
- Using too much cannabis in your brownies can make it a whole nightmare for those who consume them. It can give an exhausting high experience that lasts for an hour.
- There are also some incidents that people consume an extremely high brownie wake up the next morning having a super high experience. However, you can avoid this happen if you add a little amount of cannabis to your mixture and make it a delicious brownie instead.
- Another few things to consider when learning how to make weed brownies. Make sure that you are using an organically brown or no pesticide used to the whole process of growing the cannabis plant.
- Using pesticides can bring unwanted effects on the finished product and can possibly develop a harsh taste.
- You may also use cannabis that rich in THC to bring the best weed brownies. By making smaller but has a more potent batch of brownies is always the best option, which is the reason why most weed brownies are made from a smaller dosage, and the effects may take longer before it kicks.
There are many weed brownies that you may try. This recipe is very tasty, creamy, and fudgy. Making weed brownies need to use cannabutter. However, if you prefer replacing the butter, you may use and enough amount of cannabis-infused oil.
How to Make Weed Brownies
Before we proceed on making weed brownies, we make cannabutter first for our weed brownies later. Cannabutter is act as the foundation of many cannabis edibles. It is the staple ingredient that can be used in many infused meal that has wholesome filled with weedy nutrients.
- 30grams cannabis flower (grind into the fine texture)
- 1.5 liters of water
- 450grams of butter
What You’ll Need
- Baking paper
- Container (used for storage)
- Heat your oven for about 110°C.
- Evenly spread out the ground weed on a baking tray.
- Bake them for about 30 minutes. This process is called decarboxylation. This will also help you speed the infusion procedure later. (Whip the weed using a wooden spoon after every 15 minutes)
- Boil the water and add the butter.
- Let the butter melt with boiling water and stir it occasionally.
- Add the weed to butter mixture, then lower the heat. (The butter mixture must turn into a soft gently cook type)
- Cook the butter mixture for about two to three hours gently. Stir them regularly. The mixture must reduce and contains glossy, thick, and buttery texture.
- Before straining your mixture, make sure to cool it first.
- Strain the mixture into a plastic container. (Squeeze the weed that possibly left in cheesecloth to avoid having leftover butter)
- To firm the butter, store it in the fridge until the remaining water separates from the butter.
What You’ll Need
- three tablespoons of cannabis butter
- two sticks unsalted butter
- two cups of brown sugar
- six pieces of eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups of all-purpose baking flour (you may also use whole wheat)
- Sea salt
- 350 grams of bittersweet chocolate
- ¾ cup of chocolate chips
- 2 cups of unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat up the oven first for about 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a medium-sized saucepan on low heat, melt the bittersweet chocolate, unsalted butter, and cannabis butter. Stir them together and avoid burning the mixture.
- Once it combined together in a liquid consistency, remove the mixture from the flame and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Using a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Combine the chocolate mixture in egg and sugar mixture and continue to whisk until you reach the desired consistency.
- Once it blended evenly, add some salt, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. Blend all until become even.
- In a baking pan or glass container, place a baking or parchment paper in which you can place the brownie mixture.
- Fill the brownie mixture in a baking pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake it for about 25 to 30 minutes or do a toothpick test to know if the brownies are cooked evenly.
- Cut the brownies for up to 18 squares and let them cool.
- You can eat them while they are warm, cold, or whatever you preferred.
Ideal Strains to use for Weed Brownies
1. Sherbet Queen
When it talks about crating for making potent weed brownies, this strain is the first choice for many cannabis users. Making weed brownies using this strain will add an earthy flavor to your mixture. After consuming these brownies, prepare for the trip it makes as it has mostly Indica content that makes you into stoning yet euphoric high that lasts for an hour.
2. Wedding Gelato
This strain leaves an incredible flavor in kind as it provides strong and flavorful bud tasting notes of earthy, sweet, and vanilla. However, beginners will be cautious when ingesting this in weed brownies as it can send you up in the sky because of its powerful high that lasts for a long time. It will leave someone into a relaxed and happy state.
3. Purple Queen
This one will makes your weed brownies tastier as it has a hearty flavor with a hint of lemon. Add this in your brownies makes it ideal to consume as an evening snack as it gives better sleep.
Ingesting a weed brownies will let you enjoy its high, and at the same time, it is pleasuring your sweet tooth. By learning how to make weed brownies, you’ll save money and enjoy your weed to the fullest. However, pay attention to the high it gives. The effects may take time before you experience it. Avoid ingesting too much to avoid having locked in your couch.